1981 it 175 - Yamaha Forums
Welcome to the unofficial Yamaha Forums community! Please Register to gain full access and remove the Ads! it's FREE!    
Yamaha Forum
Yamaha Forums
Go Back   Yamaha Forums > Welcome

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2013, 07:32 AM   #1

Default 1981 it 175

I am restoring a 1981 IT 175. I have had it for 4 years and just decided to give it some attention. It has a DG pipe that I repaired, and I would like to get e new one for it. I spoke with Jeff at DG, he said they never made one untill the "84" IT 200. He did say that they DID make pipes for "81" YZs.Could this pipe be from a YZ 125? Anyone have knowledge on this?
Grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On